Wednesday 17 October 2012

Are there ANY safe fizzy drinks?

Ok, so you're now faced with the dilemma of trying to find something fizzy to drink. You could take the high road and say,

"Well, fizzy drinks were bad for me anyway. I'm better off without."

Unfortunately, I have never been a campaigner for that approach. I like to keep the options open!

As far as fizzy goes, you're pretty limited, I'm afraid. Thankfully (because there is always a bright side!) what there is seems to be sold pretty widely, so you won't have to go to outer Mongolia for your carbonated fix.

So, I present to you...

Tango apple


Both the bottles and cans of this are safe to drink. Convenient, as I always thought it was the best one, anyway!


Sparkling Rubicon Mango
(N.B. Check you are getting the sparkling Rubicon Mango NOT the still one. The still one contains citric acid. Don't ask me why.)


Again, both the can and bottle are safe to drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment